Monday, January 28, 2013

Cloudy days

    Life goes so fast especially, when people are young. However, it depends on what people are feeling what you are doing or working for.
...yes, I'm too young to say that kind of thinking.
    Anyway, January is also became a sad month for me. One of my best friend who met here went back to his country. I'm not so sentimentalist but, saying good bye to him was sad.
    Now I'm in the last month of studying and fortunately, I could get a chance to work here. Thanks for a friend, I could so, I'm gonna work hard as much as I can.
    I've been here for almost 6 months now and I've had many experiences that I could not believe. Happiness, sadness, anger, suffering... I thought this trip would not be rough road. However, these experiences are going to be precious elements in my life. Yes, life has to be rough road and winding road to get knowledge and experiences which are important for living.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment