Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Year


Japanese eat soba on Dec. 31 for living in healthy way but, I don't have soba so, I made udon.
Good bye 2012, and welcome 2013. 
In 2012, I've experienced a lot of things such as, going study abroad in Canada. I've lived in here for 4 months now it means I finished 1/3 of my Canada' life. 
December was a little bit tough month for me. Not only study also saying good bye to my friends. This month, a lot of my good friends went back to their own country especially who took a same class as me. I think I wrote similar things before one but, sadder than before now. In contrast, I met many new friends in school and other social community. I still have plenty time of Canada' life. However I will.
2013 is going to be a challenging year for sure. I'll finish study on February then, start to work in here, Victoria. 
Helping each other, is really important to live especially, living in foreign country for a long time. I know how important it is but, now I feel more. 
What I want to say is that, THANK YOU. Thank you very much for my parents, friends in Japan and who met in Canada. I can live now because of your help.
Thank you.

Shota

No comments:

Post a Comment